As a business within the property/interiors sector, we know that there is a lot of emphasis on quality so making sure that this is at the forefront of your marketing is vital. We have worked with many amazing businesses within this sector in the past, creating marketing solutions for them that they can be proud of. But which solutions will work for you? We have put together this blog to give you some inspiration to give your marketing the boost it needs to achieve your goals!
Your company needs to scream elegance and class in everything it does to help promote your creative eye and a sense of trust. We offer a wide range of printing materials that can be of use to you and your business so check some examples out below!
Creating a strong first impression will be key when winning new customers and business cards can do just that. Whether you’re looking for a simple design with your logo, or something a bit different that encapsulates your personality, here at Nettl we can design something that you will be proud of!
A brochure is a great way to bring your gallery of projects to life! We’re sure that you have plenty of work that you’re proud of, so it’s worth creating a brochure that you can use as inspiration for customers when working with you.
Whether you’re looking for new letterheads or NCR pads, we can supply any piece of stationery that you need!
Something a bit different
You might be looking for something a little different to make your business stand out. It could be some giveaways to include in welcome packs or even some fencing covers. Something that captures a potential customers eye is what we all look for and we have plenty of products that can help do just that! Browse our range at https://www.printing-newark-grantham.com/.
We all know how important social media is for marketing your business, and it can be used effectively in the property/interiors sector if done right. Consistency is crucial for social media marketing to work well and posting three-four times a week will attract plenty of potential customers.
This channel will be the best to focus on for your business as the heavy emphasis on the visuals will be crucial for you to showing off your work. The quality of your images needs to be so high, and you should mix gallery posts and videos into your schedule to engage your audience. High-resolution images can add that extra edge to convert people from visiting your profile to pressing that follow button.
When posting, you will need to make sure you are using the right hashtags. Users can search for Instagram posts using hashtags meaning that users can find new accounts (like yours!) to follow at any time.
It may not be one of the obvious channels to use when marketing your business, but Pinterest is another visual social media channel that be very beneficial to you. This channel allows users to visually share and discover new interests by posting images or videos to their own or others’ boards. These boards can be filled with ideas or pieces of work that will show customers that you are the best business to work with!
Plenty of businesses capture details such as emails from their customers but never think to retarget these to promote other products/services that they offer or simply to reconnect! An email newsletter can be a powerful avenue to explore and should definitely be considered by your business.
Most people will look at the reviews of a business before getting in contact with them, so having these up to date will be a big plus for you! There are many different places that you can submit reviews nowadays, but the most popular ones are Google and Facebook. Asking previous customers if they can submit a review about their experience with you only takes a second but can certainly be worth it!
If you own an interiors or property development business, you are in an incredibly competitive market to attract potential clients to trust in your creative eye and transform their homes or workspaces.
So, your online presence is paramount to converting those onlookers into clients through showcasing your creativity. No one likes to admit it, but we all judge on first impressions so if your website screams elegance and creativity, chances are you’re going to get people on side and believe in your talent.
On your website, we believe that there are six key areas that should be included.
- Gallery – A gallery is a great way to show off all of the amazing projects that you may have already completed with attractive before and after photos a must! This is a huge way of getting potential clients to browse through your collection and see what you can do and, more importantly, if your creative eye matches up with what they have in their head.
- Customer testimonials – These are a great way of instilling some trust into potential customers by hearing the feedback and reviews of jobs that you have done previously.
- Contact or booking form – Adding a form such as this helps customers to arrange a consultation with you to discuss their ideas at the touch of a button.
- Price calculator – Pricing up a job in the interiors industry can be difficult, but a form that can calculate an expected price to help people know if a consultation is worthwhile is a great feature to have.
- Customer guides – Giving customers the option to pay for additional services that provides them with guides on DIY and different tricks is a great way to keep customers coming back to you and your business.
- SEO – One of our SEO packages will give your business the boost it needs to be found on search engines such as Google.
Ian Kay Interiors – https://www.iankayinteriors.com/
Hill Farm Furniture – https://www.hillfarmfurniture.co.uk/
Towngate Developments – https://www.towngatedevelopments.co.uk/
NSA Building – https://www.nsabuilding.co.uk/
Gracegentle – https://www.gracegentle.co.uk/
There are so many opportunities to take advantage of here at Nettl, so ask us how we can help boost the marketing of your business today!