The Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for assisting the Nettl of Newark and Grantham team with its own marketing plan and communications as well as clients’ communications requirements – focusing specifically on digital communications, particularly social media.
● Managing Director of Nettl of Newark and Grantham.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Work with the Managing Director to refine social media strategy and best practices for Nettl and its clients.
● Assist in managing social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube) and editorial calendar to ensure content is timely, relevant, and engaging.
● Help draft e-newsletters for Nettl and clients.
● Prepare weekly updates and reports to track growth and success rates of campaigns.
● Keep up to date and informed on new social media trends and adapt accordingly.
● Ensure proper messaging is being executed online.
● Help identify leaders and influencers (internal/external) and engage them in brand activities.
● Assist with website copywriting, proofing and updating as needed.
● Assisting the team with general marketing activity for both Nettl and its clients. This may include general admin activities.
● Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment and manage projects from beginning to end.
● Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
● Exceptional ability to manage details.
● Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs.
● Work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
● Be available for at least 25 hours a week.
● Understands and can utilise emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics).
● Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus.
● Working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Mailchimp).
● Applicants with either several years’ on-the-job experience or graduates (who have studied a suitable discipline) will be given prime consideration.
● Applicants suitable for apprenticeships or the Kick Start scheme are also encouraged to apply.
● Great opportunity to learn what happens within a small team and to develop additional marketing skills.
● Exposure to a wide range of clients, sectors and industries within an agency setting.
● Opportunity to achieve job related qualifications following the initial placement period.
● At the Nettl Newark and Grantham offices at Long Bennington, nr Newark, NG23 5JR.
● Working remotely as agreed or as circumstances dictate.
In the first instance, email your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you would be suitable to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline – Monday 7 June 2021.